Tailored credit strategies
CIP Fixed Income manages funds and investment mandates across multiple underlying investment strategies. Tailored mandates can be structured comprising one or more of the following strategies:
Public Credit Strategies
- Short term cash management
- Liquid corporate credit
- Asset backed securities
Private Credit Strategies
- Secured corporate loans
- Secured real estate lending
- Secured asset backed lending
Challenger Investment Partners Credit Income Fund
An investment grade, multi-sector credit strategy dynamically allocating to investment opportunities across varying liquidity and complexity profiles.
A unique multi-sector credit income strategy with a mix of public and private debt investments to enhance overall return.
Defensive, high credit quality:
- High quality investment grade portfolio
- Attractive diversification qualities
- Floating rate strategy to protect against rising interest rates
Compelling investment opportunity:
- Opportunity growing as a result of regulatory pressure on banks
- Lack of competition with high barriers to entry
- Exploiting higher returns on offer for non-benchmarked strategies
Fidante Partners Limited ABN 94 002 835 592, AFSL 234668 is the responsible entity and issuer of interests in Challenger Investment Partners Credit Income Fund (the Fund). Challenger Investment Partners Limited ABN 29 092 382 842, AFSL 234678 is the investment manager of the Fund.
To request a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement, please contact us.